About Grapefruit Seed Extract
Grapefruit Seed Extract is an antimicrobial product derived
from the seeds, pulp and white membranes of grapefruit. While
it has been touted as a treatment for nearly any ailment, it is
more plausible to regard it as an antimicrobial.
LifeLink’s Grapefruit Seed Extract is fortified with Green
Tea Extract and Jasmine Tea Extract. The combined activities of
the components, as reported in medical studies, include:
- Antimicrobial properties — antibacterial, antiviral,
antifungal, antiparasitic, and antiseptic;
- Anti-cancer action against a variety of cancer types;
- Cholesterol-normalizing ability;
- Blood-pressure regulation;
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.
The product can be used topically or orally. In either case,
it is usually diluted by dissolving 5–10 drops in a glass of
water. It is used full strength when topically treating acne,
rashes, burns, skin cancer, moles and warts.