Ginkgo-Biloba makes life easier for the brain and nerves.
This product is an extract from Ginkgo biloba leaves. It is a safe supplement with a 2800-year history of use.
The proven applications of Ginkgo Biloba fall into two categories: neurological and circulatory. Specifically, the supplement
has been shown to:
- improve cognition
- increase memory and learning in Alzheimer’s patients
- reduce symptoms of chronic schizophrenia
- alleviate some forms of tinnitus and vertigo
- protect neurons from oxidative damage;
and it has been shown to ameliorate:
- circulation problems
- cerebral edema
- sexual dysfunction due to use of antidepressants.
People also use Ginkgo Biloba to treat or to prevent atherosclerosis, impotence, depression, diabetic retinopathy, macular
degeneration, and aging — although there is disagreement about its efficacy for these conditions.
The accepted dosage range for this product is 60 mg twice per day, or up to four times per day for severe cases.
Ginkgo Biloba is a blood thinner and should not be used along with other blood thinners.